Learn to hand-wire audio circuits and the electronics skills needed to build a guitar effects pedal from a full kit.
More than even the guitar or amp, effects can be used to tailor your tone in any way imaginable. With so many new DIY effects kits out there, it’s a great time to know how to build your own pedals. In this class, you will assemble a killer sounding BYOC pedal kit, and will learn the skills to build on your own. Topics covered will include:
- Learning about the tone shaping possibilities available in the various pedal kits
- Reading and understanding installation instructions and wiring diagrams
- Hands on soldering demo and practice.
- Proper installation of components onto circuit board.
- Assembly of electrical components into housing
- Final testing and troubleshooting
FEE: $350 includes Pedal Kit.
Full payment is due at the time of sign-up
For more info and to sign up, stop by or call us at the shop: 415-865-5424.
For more information and our class policies, please read our class FAQS page.