Our Setup Workshop will equip you with a greater understanding of what your guitar is capable of, how to assess problems, and can help you make wiser guitar buying decisions. This class will also help you gain skills so you are not left hanging when your guitar goes down at a gig.
Here’s what is covered in this 5-hour class:
• How to assess and diagnose the playability of your guitar
• How a truss rod works and how to adjust it properly
• What a radius is and how it applies to your instrument
• How to set your intonation
• What tools are used during a set up and how to use them
• And much, much more!
CLASS DATES/TIMES: March, 2022 from 9:00AM-2:00PM
REGISTER: For more info and to sign up, call either shop: 415-865-5424 or 707-559-3095.
REGISTER ONLINE: Here